The Harrington is a modern, Nordic-style home available in both leisure and residential models.
The open plan layout combines clean and light spaces with large windows to the lounge and dining area. Elegant Scandinavian design offers an inherent cosiness with a calming grey, taupe and linen colour scheme. The Harrington is available in two and three bedroom options with en-suite bathroom and walk-in wardrobe to the master bedroom. A layout with separate kitchen is also available. The residential lodge is built to BS3632 standards.
- Scandinavian style interior design
- Render external finish with cladding features
- PVCu double glazed windows
- Open plan kitchen, lounge and dining area layout. (Also available with separate kitchen)
- Modern kitchen with integrated appliances
- Master bedroom with walk-in wardrobe and en-suite
- Heated by combi boiler with 5-year warranty
- Energy efficient A Rated boiler
- Built to British Standard 3632 and protected by a 10 year structural warranty
Features & Amenities
Gas Central Heating
Size:40 x 20 (ft)
Ground Rent:£1,700 per annum
Wi-Fi:£20 per month
Gas & Electric:Paid Quarterly
Parking:for 2 cars
Usage:Family & Friends
Pegasus Finance is proud to have teamed up with Castlewood Leisure Club, offering flexible, affordable finance options to customers wishing to purchase their dream holiday home. You find the perfect option to suit your needs, we’ll make the process of purchasing it affordable and stress free.